Poster presentation guidelines
- Posters may be size up to maximum of 80 cm (width) by 100 cm (high).
- Means to hang a poster will be provided at the Reception.
- Poster numbers will be in the upper corner of each poster board, and this number corresponds with the number assigned to each abstract in the conference Abstract Book.
- Set up time: between 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m..
- Authors must remain with their posters for the duration of Poster Session (16:45 p.m. – 17:05 p.m.).
- Removal time: between 18:00 p.m. - 18:15 p.m.
- The Organizing Committee cannot assume responsibility for materials beyond these time limits.
Guidelines for short oral presentations
- The short oral presentations will take place during the Session IV (17:05 p.m.-17:55 p.m.).
- Your presentation should be 7 minutes for your presentation followed by 3 minutes of discussion and questions hosted by the chairman.
- All presenters must bring their presentation on USB key and submit this to the conference staff which will be available to help during the lunch time (14:05 p.m.-14:45 p.m.) or earlier.
- Please prepare your presentation using PowerPoint format only.